1. I like being home alone, but it never happens. Never. 2. I don’t want to do chores, but I have to. (Instead, I wanna crochet all day long) 3. I’m counting down the days until school break, although… 4. …although school break is a lot like normal school days for me. *rolls eyes*
Today was International Cat Day! Cats are the most awesome creatures on Earth, by the way. 😀 Here’s Felix, my crochet assistant and also the most dedicated quality control manager. Isn’t he cute? Why of course he is! And he is very aware of it. 😛 ❤
I have so many things to do. Among many others, a few projects to finish…
I also need to declutter a few areas of my house because we are going to move in a few months. But it’s like my brain and my hands froze. I can’t focus on anything. Anything! So many things to do and I just lost this day reading a novel, chilling in the garden and browsing Guinea pigs videos on Instagram.
At least the cats are happy because I did not vacuum today either. ´͈◡ `͈
This is Miss Coco Cattel. She is two years old, likes dry food and bacon – she is actually a very picky eater. She is very, very shy, only my little girls and I can touch her. And when someone comes over, she hides in her hiding place and comes out only after the guests are long gone.
Her hobbies include bird watching, late night snacks and playing hard with her brother Felix – in spite of her shyness, Coco is a very competitive kitty. Before she came to us, she had an accident. Someone smashed a door on her tail so now her tail is crooked forever. She also became an orphan very early in life but her spirit is not broken. Coco is a sweet, charming and loving kitty and we are lucky to have her in our family.
Isn’t she cute! Look how fat fluffy she is! And I love the stylish gray shade of her spots. And her extra-thick tail.
First two photos were taken with the “big camera”, the last four with the iPhone. You can see Felix in the last one – he has a cute little black spot on his nose.
1. My favorite scents are coffee and petrichor (look it up, hehe). Preferably combined.
2. I hope to finish cleaning my house this weekend.
3. Cats purring is music to my ears.
4. Home is where I live. lol